I haven’t been reading too many blogs lately, but there are a few recent articles that are worth sharing. Here they are:
If you don’t read Seth Godin’s blog every once in a while, you are missing out. Here are a few of his latest & greatest (in my opinion):
- It’s easier to teach compliance than initiative
- Genius is misunderstood as a bolt of lighting
- The best reason for a big event
- Frightened, clueless, and uninformed
Another great thing about Seth’s blog is that these are bite-size and easy to digest.
Here’s one from Ed Setzer:
- Gospel Definitions
One from Michael Hyatt:
- The Scourge of Cynisism
This is an awesome article from FastCompany.com dealing with Burn Out:
- Do Something: Six Tips to Reinvent Non-Profits
That’s all for now. Have a wonderful day.